Finally, a reason to pack up the car, wear my swimsuit, and think about absolutely nothing! Dana and I are headed further south today to enjoy the Atlantic ocean. Well, more like enjoy the sand because I don’t swim in ocean water (insert long traumatizing childhood story here). I hope everyone enjoys their weekend in preparation for July 4th next week! this will be my first year going to see the fireworks with the babes. I’m super excited.
Jamaica 2011 — photo above from a previous vacation because I have yet to arrive at the beach for current photos haha.
1. White Nail Polish. I adore white nail polish. It’s so bright. So sleek. So casual. So dressy. It goes with everything I wear and I want to apply it over and over again.
2. True Blood. Yes, I know this was on my last Five Things post but it’s just that awesome. We are about three episodes in now and I’m just beaming with anxiety for the next episode.
3. The Start of Summer Vacations and Activities. As you know we are on our way to the beach for our first vacay of the year. I have a few more things lined up to cram into the next few weeks.
4. WaWa Sandwiches. OMG. If you don’t have a WaWa gas station where you live.. I’m sorry. If you do, I hope you have tried their food. It’s fantastic to be coming from a gas station. Dana and I are obsessed and buy their sandwiches at least once a week.
5. Fresh Fruits. I don’t typically eat a lot of fresh fruits. One, they are pretty pricey around here. A whole watermelon can cost you almost $10.00. Two, I just always seem to buy stuff and it ends up going bad in the fridge. Lately, I’ve been giving in and chowing down on the sweet fruits that the summer months offer. They truly make for a great breakfast duo with coffee.